CTSN is assembling a special team of aviation security agents for El Al Israeli Airlines which has security as one of their top priorities. The Security agent will be responsible for the safety and security of the airline’s passengers, aircraft and baggage at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
The job occasionally requires travels for work to other stations/airports mainly in Scandinavia, but also in other European Airports. So, if you ever wanted to see the Nordic Light, here is your chance!
What can you expect from us:
- Salary per hour is between €13,58 – €16,36 per hour (without surcharge);
- 32 – 38 working hours per week;
- International work environment;
- 4 weeks training in Israel during the first year of employment;
- Additional advanced training;
- Occasional work in other EU countries;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- If adequate, a long-term contract;
- Security diploma, min. MBO 2 level (SVPB) is a plus but not mandatory
- Languages: Excellent command of Dutch and English (Speaking, reading and writing);
- Hebrew as additional language is an advantage;
- Ability and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to handle pressure and a high workload;
- Experience in aviation security and especially with high-risk flights is an advantage;
- Travel distance to work is up to 40 km, including the availability to come to the airport at all times (public transport or otherwise);
- Need to live in the Netherlands for at least 8 years (due to security screening by Dutch government)
- Hands-on, exceptional security awareness, Service oriented (dealing with passengers), Team player, Able to operate independently;
Able to interact with people from different cultures, Disciplined, Adaptive, Enthusiastic, Go-getter, Interested in aviation (security):
- Assessment test in English is part of the recruitment process.
- All interviews are conducted in English.
- Candidates must successfully pass the mandatory background screening check by the authorities (Israeli government, Dutch police, AIVD).
Are you interested?
Please send a motivation letter and your CV in English. Only applications in English will be taken in consideration.